Your business might already be utilising SMS marketing as part of your overall marketing strategy, and if you’re not, then here’s a few reasons why you should consider doing.
- It’s budget-friendly – you can send messages from 1.9p per message
- It hits the mark – over 97% of text messages are read within the first four minutes
- It gets your customers to act – 19% of people will click a link in a SMS campaign rather than just 4.2% for emails
- It produces results – 30% of SMS campaigns receive average response rates of 30%, compared to 4% for emails
- It’s easy to streamline into your day to day business
I get asked a lot of questions as to the security of SMS marketing. Just how secure is SMS marketing? How protected is customer data? How can businesses recognise which is the most security-conscious Bulk SMS provider to use? As a business, you should have complete