(NEW YORK)– Textmunication Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS: TXHD), an online mobile marketing platform service provider, gets upgrade based on rapid growth of their SMS marketing platform and earnings.
– SMS Volume Increased 100%+ in Q4 2016
– Revenues Growing Quarter over Quarter
– Launching White Label and Direct API Outreach
– Growing Use of SMS within Political Activism
– Projecting 10x Increase in SMS Volume by Q2 2017
– 200 Million Shares Outstanding
– Low Market Cap Valuation
In the report, Ludlow Research made note of TXHD growing revenues, projected growth of SMS volume their mobile marketing platform, and current low market capitalization.
For the three months ended September 30, 2016, the Company reported revenues of $129,943, as compared to $80,289 for the three months ended September 30, 2015. For the nine months ended September 30, 2016, the Company reported revenues of $321,802, as compared
Article source: http://www.wallstreetnewscast.com/txhd-0201/